Saturday, January 24, 2015

BUILDING A MOTIVATED HOME



BUILDING A MOTIVATED HOME
It is amazing what having a motivated family can do to your home. Making deliberate efforts to build a motivated family is the biggest gift you can give your wife, husband and children. Now don't get me wrong I am not some marriage counselor I am just an educator of how to get the best out of LIFE!
Building A Motivated Home
I discovered how important building motivation in a home is on my several visits to my aunt's house. Every time I visit I go with a plan to increase the individual capacities of the children and I saw that my presence creates this atmosphere of "I can". You can literally see everyone's face radiant, glowing and ready to take on the next challenge.


Having motivated children, wife, and husband can create an atmosphere of possibilities, success, happiness, excitement around your home. It creates a home out of a family. It creates this energy around the house, bringing the sleeping giants out of everyone. Often times a more motivated family handle challenges better. Having a motivated home will result to a home full of exciting surprises because there is enough mental energy to try out new stuffs, and take on challenges without fear.

SIMPLE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO GET YOUR HOME MOTIVATED
1. First above all things, you want to take out time to understand the individual differences of everyone within your home; your wife, husband, children, that way you can relate to each person differently and effectively. Now your biggest responsibility as a parent will be to communicate with every individual in your family according to their unique personalities. Respecting their individual uniqueness brings out beauty in them, it allows every person to love him/herself and that way express themselves freely.

We all know that one of the cardinals of building healthy relationships is communication. It might be impossible to communicate properly without understanding who you are trying to communicate with. So taking your time to understand everyone's difference in your home will boost better communication.

Hey don't start saying "my parents never try to understand me so I don't know how to do it". It’s simple! Make excuses for their actions, try to find out what happened before you judge. Give a listening ear. Never be in a haste to dismiss your child while he/she is trying to tell you stuff. Also know this, one of the proves of you being a better parent is that you give to your children what was never given to you, create for them what you never had access to. 

Please!!! Stop the cliché "I know I am not a better father/mother... Blah blah!  Do not destroy your child's life with the irresponsible excuse of not being a good father/mother. Everyone can be good at this if we can just stop being selfish. Decide to make your family a priority and caring will flow naturally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About